Social Security Q&A: How to Report Address Change for SSI Benefits

Question: My father receives Supplemental Security Income. He recently moved, but he hasn’t reported his new address to Social Security yet. What’s the easiest way to do that? Answer: You can check your address online by using your personal my Social Security account at It is very important that Social Security has your father’s most up-to-date information, including any change in income,...

Read More

Our Newspaper Family Includes: