Money Talk: Put Billing Complaints in Writing

Question: I have a dispute with a credit card company over an online transaction that I canceled. The company charged me three times but refunded only one of those charges. The credit card company initially canceled the other two transactions but I was rebilled without my knowledge. Despite my submitting evidence and the card company agreeing that I don’t owe the money, it will not take the charge off. Who do I contact to get this...

Read More

Social Security Q&A: How Do I Terminate My Medicare Part B Insurance?

Question: How do I terminate my Medicare Part B? Answer: You can voluntarily terminate your Medicare Part B (medical insurance). But because this is a serious decision that could have negative ramifications for you in the future, you’ll need to have a personal interview with a Social Security representative first. The representative will help you complete Form CMS 1763. This form isn’t available online. To schedule your interview,...

Read More

Our Newspaper Family Includes: